Saturday, July 17, 2010

Muscle Confusion


I don't know about you but when I am in shape I feel cute!


My muscles are very confused, and that's a good thing. I have been doing basically the same workout for like 20 years. 30 minutes of cardio followed by 20 minutes of weights, then abs, then streching. THEN I met Anthony Gugliotta from http://www.GetFitATL.com. Now my muscles are confused...and I happy about that! Turns out you need to change you workout, often. This keeps your body guessing and you end up with RESULTS! Big results, fast!


Oh, and then there's the food diary...now I have always been skeptical about this. Of course I've heard about the importance over the years and thought, "nah, I don't need to do that...". Hello, what an accountablity tool! I actually ruined a half gallon of icecream so I would stop eating it!


So stand by for results and updates! We did a 'before pic' and weight and body fat measurements. I will share that my body fat is 30.8% and that freaked me out...way to close to 1/3...yikes! My weight however will remain private thank you very much! LOL.


Free Saturdays FITCamp every Saturday morning 9am at Roswell Area Park, 10495 Woodstock Rd · Roswell, 30075 Meeting spot is at parking lots near fields 4 and 5. For more details, contactAnthony- anthony@GetFitAtl.com. This will get you in shape!!

No comments:

Post a Comment